Thank you for choosing Mellowgoat Studio. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website ; by creating an account, making a purchase or visiting http://www.mellowgoatstudio.com you are consenting to our terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website . By using our website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Mellowgoat Studio, including trademarks and copyrights. All articles and photos at Mellowgoat Studio are the intellectual property of Mellowgoat Studio. Please do not use, reprint or publish any content contained within this side without the written permission of the owner. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer products for sale on this website which have been handmade in our studio. They are available to buy online.
When you place an order through the shop page, you will receive a confirmation mail sent to your email address. The order should be processed and ship within 1 to 2 working days unless otherwise specified. You will be notified by email when the order is complete and shipped.
We do not hold any personal credit card data as payment is available through Stripe only. We promise to respect your privacy. We will not pass your details to any third party organisations. All of your personal details will be held in strict confidence.
To avoid getting your credit card information, we use Stripe (www.stripe.com) to process payment securely. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information . We don’t accept direct credit card payment on the website.
We accept Stripe as a method of payment where you can pay with your credit card. We don’t hold any personal credit card data.
(if you need to check the exchange rate, please go to www.xe.com )
Order fulfilment will take approximately 1-2 business days after payment is received.
In Ireland we can accept cash (please contact us first).
For custom orders, we will require a deposit amount to start the work, depending on item. Please contact Mellowgoat Studio by email at email@example.com in that case. The remaining amount can be paid once completion.
Orders are shipped with An Post, the Irish postal service.
Free shipping is offered, which means the package is sent by Standard Post for the Republic of Ireland and International Standard post for all other countries.
Registered post national (Republic of Ireland) is also available, which provides secure delivery. It allows you to track your delivery and requires a signature on delivery.
Registered post International is also available. Online tracking is not available to every country but it offers secure handling and is signed for on delivery.
Delivery times are approximate and not guaranteed by the postal service but on average it takes:
– For Standard post: 2 to 5 working days to be delivered in Europe 5 to 7 working days in the US and Canada between 5 and 10 working days for the rest of world.
– For Registered post: 3 to 5 working days for Europe, 6 to 9 days to the Rest of the World
In case of loss of package, we cannot be held responsible if the item was posted by standard post.
Customs and local taxes for international sales are dependent on the country or state you live in and are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We do accept returns. All products are handmade. Please ensure that you have enough information before your purchase. More photos and details can be provided upon request.
- The item may be returned in its original condition within 14 days of receipt and a refund will be issued upon receipt of the returned order, except for postage costs as shipping for return is covered by the buyer, unless arrangements are made with Mellowgoat Studio
- If you have any other problems or queries after receiving the item, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact Mellowgoat Studio before returning the item.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mellowgoat studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make a return, please send an email at email@example.com with your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and the reason of your return.
- Ship the items for return within 7 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. It is therefore strongly recommended that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
All of our policies are subject to change.
If you have any questions regarding these terms & conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org