1. Personal Information
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product you are ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it.
We relay on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information your purchase if required by tax law.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific rason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
You can withdraw your consent for us to contact you by contacting us at any time.
3. Information sharing and disclosure
- Services providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extend necessary to perform these services.
- Third-party providers. Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for our purchase related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by them. Some of them may be located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdictions(s) in which that service provider is located.
Google analytics: our website used Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
4. Data retention
4. STRIPE and secure transaction
Payments on our website are only processed through Stripe, which is a secured payment processor. Stripe provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. We don’t accept direct credit card payment on our website. By using Stripe, all transactions are made securely.
Stripe has been certified as a PCI level 1 Service Provider, the most strict level of certification available. You can read more about Stripe here.
Your information will never be shared with any third party, and the information collected is solely used to contact your about your order if necessary.
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. We will delete your personal information on request.
6. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at:
Last modified, 24/05/2018